Basics of The Airbus A320 Cockpit
Introduction to The Airbus A320 Cockpit
- Without a doubt, the A320 has comfortably maintained its position as the world’s most successful short-to-medium-haul aircraft.
- Pilots especially love it for its system that replaces the conventional manual flight controls with a sweet electronic interface.
- This intelligent electronic system is known worldwide as “fly by wire”
- The fly by wire system automatically helps stabilize the aircraft and also helps protect it from operating outside of its performance envelope.
- In this sweet and short course (probably the shortest courses we have ever had), we look at the very basics of the cockpit features and help you get an easy start into flying this amazing bird.
- At the end of the 10-minute tutorial, we will present a short quiz session of up to 5 questions only.
- Enjoy your learning and we wish you all the very best.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 15 minutes
- Skill level Basic
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes